- Mar 12, 2018Anazao is humbled and honored to be recognized by NASW Ohio Chapter and nominated by Lisa Crites LISW of The University of Akron Wayne College as the Region VIII “Agency of the Year”. Pictured are Mark Woods, Executive Director, K. Michelle Kelly,…
- Feb 12, 2018In what can only be described as a sign of the times, the World Health Organization has recognized a new kind of mental health condition. It’s a familiar ailment, though some of us may be slow to call it a medical condition. It’s called gaming…
- Feb 5, 2018Today’s teens are growing up in an environment with pressures, stress and priorities vastly different from when we were their age. If you’re concerned that your son or daughter might be using drugs or alcohol — or if you know they are — it’s…
- A FRESH START NOW AT ANAZAO
One in four people struggle with a behavioral health concern. Our client-centered approach means you are #1 with us - unique and important.
If you’re struggling, call for help, or just come in. Walk-ins accepted. Call today for an appointment today.
- Our Main Office - Wooster
(330) 264-9597 or (800) 721-9472
Fax: (330) 264-0946
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday ................. 8am-8pm
Thursday & Friday............................. 8am-5pm
24 hour Crisis Services
The Counseling Center
Anazao Community Partners is a contract agency of
The Mental Health & Recovery Board of Wayne/Holmes Counties