- Feb 12, 2018In what can only be described as a sign of the times, the World Health Organization has recognized a new kind of mental health condition. It’s a familiar ailment, though some of us may be slow to call it a medical condition. It’s called gaming…
- Feb 5, 2018Today’s teens are growing up in an environment with pressures, stress and priorities vastly different from when we were their age. If you’re concerned that your son or daughter might be using drugs or alcohol — or if you know they are — it’s…
- Jan 7, 2018Anazao Community Partners helping out with Drug Free Clubs of America at Wooster City School District High School again today! Awesome program, Awesome partners (including Tri County ESC), and Awesome kids for being proud to be drug free! Thanks to…
- A FRESH START NOW AT ANAZAO
One in four people struggle with a behavioral health concern. Our client-centered approach means you are #1 with us - unique and important.
If you’re struggling, call for help, or just come in. Walk-ins accepted. Call today for an appointment today.
- Our Main Office - Wooster
(330) 264-9597 or (800) 721-9472
Fax: (330) 264-0946
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday ................. 8am-8pm
Thursday & Friday............................. 8am-5pm
24 hour Crisis Services
The Counseling Center
Anazao Community Partners is a contract agency of
The Mental Health & Recovery Board of Wayne/Holmes Counties