Treatment & Services
Anazao Community Partners serves a mixed outpatient population presenting problems with a broad spectrum of behavioral health issues. Anazao's programs are licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
substance use disorder services
Substance Use Disorder Services are based on the model of abstinence. Admission, continued stay, discharge and referral to each level of care follow the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services protocol.
The recovery model is based in the belief that recovery is a life-long growth process. Relapse is recognized as part of that process. Anazao's service delivery system focuses on instilling hope in the recovering individual of achieving personal life goals while encouraging the individual to accept life challenges one step at a time. In this way, we promote the individual’s strengths and help them in the acceptance and management of their disability. An integral part of this process is the partnership between the individual, family and significant others, the recovery team and the community.
mental health services
Counseling and psychotherapy services consists of a series of time-limited, structured, face-to-face sessions that work toward attaining mutually-defined goals that are identified in the Treatment Plan. When the person served is a child or adolescent, the face-to-face interaction may also include family members and/or parent, guardian, and significant others when the intended outcome is improved functioning of the child or adolescent, and when such interventions are part of the Treatment Plan.
Anazao embraces and promotes a “recovery model” of service delivery that is consistent with the best practice models adopted by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services and the Mental Health and Recovery Board of Wayne and Holmes Counties. The overall focus of Anazao’s service delivery system is to assist the recovering individual in attaining reasonable personal lifetime goals and enhanced life experiences.
Each year, substance abuse costs the United States billions of dollars in expenditures for health care, workplace injuries, disability payments and productivity losses. Drug and alcohol problems cost the United States an estimated $276 billion a year. In 2007, approximately 60% of adults with substance dependence were employed full time. Since most adults who have problems with substance use disorder are in the workforce, employers incur a large share of the costs related to lost productivity and increased health care needs. Substance abuse by employees results in:
- Higher health care expenses for injuries and illnesses;
- Higher rates of absenteeism;
- Reductions in job productivity and performance;
- More workers’ compensation and disability claims; and
- Safety and other risks for employers.
Anazao Community Partners—Providing Employer Solutions for Today’s Challenges
Anazao is the one-stop source for all your Drug-Free Workplace development.
- Policy and procedure development
- Individualized and comprehensive drug-testing programs
- Staff education and prevention programs
- Screenings and Assessments
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Individual and group counseling
We can design a program to fit the needs of your company!
THE BOTTOM LINE: INCREASED PROFITS
Contact us today!
urinalysis drug screening
Worried about drug-related employee problems?
- Does your Urine Testing Program fail to identify job candidates who have a drug problem?
- Are recently-hired employees performing poorly, and you suspect drug use?
- Are you concerned with employee theft that supports drug habits?
- Are you concerned with tardiness and absenteeism caused by employee substance abuse problems?
- Have you recently had a workplace accident that you suspect was caused by drug use?
- Are you concerned that the next employee accident may cause costly damage, serious injury, unwanted publicity, or a lawsuit?
Anazao can provide you with fast, reliable drug-screening services that are designed around your specific requirements. Our services include:
- On-site urine testing kits
- 24 to 48 hour result turnaround
- Outstanding customer service
- Customized reports
- Detailed billing
- Testing by a CAP, CLIA and SAMHSA certified laboratory
Contact us today for more information.