Who We Are
Anazao is a private, non-profit organization providing treatment, intervention and prevention services to residents and organizations throughout Wayne and Holmes Counties. Specialing in rapid access and program development and implementation Anazao is recognized as a leader in building innovative community partnerships.
Our treatment services include assessment, individual, group, marital and family counseling.
Our intervention services offer a broad array of outreach programs for individuals who are involved with the criminal justice system, in unstable families or in need of assistance to find employment.
Our prevention services work with the schools, community groups and organizations to prevent problems with chemical dependency or mental illness.
Our staff includes psychologists, mental health counselors, chemical dependency counselors, social workers, prevention specialists, vocational specialists and case managers.
Anazao is dually certified by the State of Ohio and by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) as both a mental health facility and substance abuse treatment center.
Our mission is to meet the behavioral health needs of our community in a timely fashion.
We believe that:
• Treatment is effective; people recover.
• Every person has a right to care, support, respect and protection fundamental to their evolving potential in life.
• The therapeutic relationship between a staff member and each client is the primary vehicle for behavioral change.
• Anazao Community Partners should continuously try to improve its treatment programs by rigorously assessing their relevance to the future outcomes of its clients.
• Anazao Community Partners’ staff and consultants should continuously search for and utilize state-of-the-art methods and therapies in treating adults and children.
• Anazao Community Partners' staff must be sensitive and vigilant in observing and understanding the unique cultural and ethnic diversity of each client when developing and executing individual therapeutic programs.
• Effective behavioral health practices require coordinated interactions with all available family support systems.